All buildings should aim to be low in embodied energy, use energy efficiently, generate electricity, collect and recycle water, be passively thermally comfortable and provide safe indoor air quality.
Our vision is for these goals to be shared throughout the building industry.
Our experience will find the right solution for your project
Our professional approach to consulting comes from genuine personal interest in various areas of sustainability, complemented by education and extensive industry experience. Diverse backgrounds and practice in architecture, science, urban planning, construction, engineering and IT all contribute to the success of Sustainability House and ongoing benefits we can deliver for you. Professional services include;
- Residential - intelligent solutions for residential building projects.
- Commercial - advanced building modelling services for commercial projects.
- Research - extensive research on how buildings perform under varied conditions and construction.
- RoboRater - innovative software designed to automate building thermal simulations.
- Training - industry training and course development.
Our independence is your assurance
Sustainability House subscribes to a professional code of practice. We maintain complete independence from builders, manufacturers and energy companies and we are not affiliated with any building product or method.
Registered with the Building Designers Association of Victoria (BDAV), Sustainability House is accredited to provide:
- BCA thermal performance assessments using FirstRate5, AccuRate and BERS Pro;
- Thermal Comfort Simulation for BASIX in New South Wales and complete BASIX Reports;
- Deemed-To-Satisfy reports for all parts of Australia, and;
- Section J reports for all parts of Australia.
As a client, you can access our innovative online document management system. Use your secure log in to upload your drawings, communicate proposed construction details, monitor and enquire on the status of your job and access completed reports for your projects.
By using industry leading best practices, Sustainability House can strategically assist in delivering cost effective solutions to energy efficiency issues, whether you are building a new home or a major commercial project.